Pyramid Packaging provides Custom Polyethylene Films designed for specific applications. These custom packaging films are made from a wide range of LDPE, LLDPE, and HDPE resins and additives. Not all films are created equal! Contact Pyramid Packaging to discuss your film application and needs. For more information, give us a call or click the enquire button above so we can find the best way to help you.
Advantages of Custom Packaging Films:
- Use high-strength blends to create cost savings through source reduction (and reduce environmental impact!)
- Improve branding with multi-colored custom printed films (registered or random print)
- Improve throughput by optimizing blends for quick and strong sealing on automated equipment
- Switch to co-extruded polyethylene films to customize performance with differentiated characteristics on the inner and outer layers
- Create savings and “go green” by incorporating recycled polyethylene resins into your film design
Listing of Films
Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Inexpensive, have high clarity, heat seal-ability, and are often used to package fresh produce, frozen foods, and goods.
The most flexible of plastic sheeting. It is stronger and more flexible than low-density films. These films are extra durable and can be used for strong films meant to absorb impact without worrying about puncturing or tearing. Stretch films, bundling films for water bottles, and stock poly bags also rely on LDPE and LLDPE. These films can be customized to add company artwork for a more branded look.
Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Found in similar applications as low-density. One key difference is that high-density films are more rigid and stiffer than average polyethylene films. HDPE protects products from moisture barrier properties and is resistant to grease and oil. HDPE films are often used in boxes to preserve the contents, including cereals and cake mixes.
Low cost and often used to package baked goods, confectionery items and can manufacture stand-up flexible pouches. The film has high gloss, optics, and has an excellent heat-sealing performance. CPP has higher tear and impact resistance and is good for cold temperatures.
Cast Polypropylene (CPP)