The ARPAC Sidewinder is part of a robust line of stretch wrapping equipment designed to maximize stretch film usage while ensuring the very best load unitization. All equipment is constructed with heavy gauge reinforced structural steel and finished with non-corrosive Steel-It paint, guaranteeing years of reliable wrapping.
The ARPAC Sidewinder is a heavy-duty semi-automatic stretch wrapper with 4,000 lb. capacity. This model is available with a high-profile turntable for forklift loading and a low-profile turntable for pallet-jack loading.
The Sidewinder can be customized with extended towers for taller loads and split frames for odd-sized larger loads. This system is also available with a 30″ film carriage and dual turntables for greater throughput, cold and freezer packs for reliable operation in extremely harsh temperatures, and a pneumatic roping device for additional load support. For more efficiency, an Automatic Film Tear Device (AFTD) tears the film automatically at the end of the wrapping cycle.
The Sidewinder is manufactured in the USA.
- Robust, ergonomic design
- Replaces expensive hand wrapping
- Heavy-duty, welded-steel construction (no plastic panels) designed for long life
- Variable turntable speed using 1/2 hp, 90 Vdc motor with ANSI 50 chain drive system
- Up to 12 RPM rotating table can deliver 25–40 loads per hour
- Long-range photo eye for automatic load height sensing
- Adjustable top and bottom illuminated LED wrap counters
- Cycle pause feature
- Top film overwrap control feature (TOC)
- Electronic film tension adjustment control on the control panel
- Independent up and down film carriage controls with a jog up/down switch
- Manual jog control for turntable
- Two available wrap patterns
- Dual chain film carriage lift
- Eco-friendly, durable powder coating
- Allen-Bradley power, control, and safety components
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix PLC
- UL/CSA approved components
Speed: Turntable rotation speed Up to 12 RPM; Variable carriage speed Up to 21 FPM; Loads wrapped per Hour 25 to 40
Power Requirements: 120 Vac, 1 Ph, 60 Hz, 10 A, 1.2 kW
Compressed Air Requirements: None
Height Range: LP 83” max load height (119″ with tower Extension option); HP 74” max load height (110″ with tower Extension option)
Film Roll Diameter: 20”
Other Film Specifications: Film pre-stretch capability from 150% to 300% stretch factor (200% standard)