The Autobag Accu-Scale 220 infeed system is a simple, highly sensitive machine that accurately weigh-counts small parts. Designed for use with the Autobag 500 bagger, the Accu-Scale 220 provides a complete weigh-count packaging solution.
Utilizing the latest technology, the Autobag Accu-Scale 220 can detect and count products as light as 0.1 grams. Place a sample of the product to be counted into the tray, and the scale virtually programs itself to count the product accurately. As more products are added, the weight is instantly measured, and the piece count is displayed. Once the desired amount is reached, a foot-pedal-operated flip-tray automatically dispenses each batch into a pre-opened Autobag plastic bag.
Using system-matched Autobag Bags-On-A-Roll, the Accu-Scale 220 offers a fast and effective semi-automatic, weigh-count, and bagging solution.
Accu-Scale 220 Scale Fast Facts
- Easy operator access to the touch screen for new product set-up and part count read-out
- When the desired count is reached, the flip tray is activated by the operator, and gravity feeds the product into a bag for heat sealing
- AutoTouch Control Screen from the Autobag 500 bagger with decentralized mounting to Maximizer for easy operator access
- Able to count bulk product from 0.1 grams up to 5 pounds in weight – overall sensitivity exceeds 0.1 gram (.003 oz)
- Ideal for products that tangle or do not flow easy
- Multi-batch capability for large product applications that exceed the volume of the flip-tray for flexibility
- Large stainless-steel supply table with capacity for up to 1.5 cubic feet of bulk product
- Aerospace & Defense
- Hardware & Fasteners
- Hobby & Craft
- Personal Products
Weight: 152 lbs. (69 kg)
Electrical: 115/230 VAC; 50/60 Hz
Air Supply: .5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air (5.5 CFM required with bagger)
- Length: 55″ (139.7 cm)
- Width: 35.5″ (90.2 cm)
- Height: 48″ (122 cm)
Weighing Capacity: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
Weighing Resolution: 0.003 oz. (0.1g)