The Autobag Kit-Veyor infeed conveyor system is a high productivity machine designed to collate small parts into packaged kits automatically.
The Kit-Veyor system integrates multiple Accu-Count vibrating counters with an Autobag bagger to create an autoload kit packaging system capable of bagging mixed parts kits at speeds up to 35 bags per minute. Each counter is set-up using an operator-friendly AutoTouch Control Screen and automatically dispenses a pre-set quantity of parts into the conveyor buckets as they pass by. Once all of the parts have been collated, the kitted product is automatically loaded and sealed in a bag, while another bag is presented for loading.
The Autobag Kit-Veyor Packaging Conveyor operates in continuous or intermittent modes and is fully customizable to meet various packaging infeed requirements. Autobag DeviceNet technology enables the Kit-Veyor to communicate efficiently with all system components, improves polybag kitting accuracy, and significantly reduces start-up and shut-down times.
This highly flexible kit packing system integrates with Autobag Bagging Systems, Accu-Count Counters, and AutoLabel Inline Imprinters to provide an integrated solution that reduces costs and increases kit packaging productivity.
Autobag Kit-Veyor Packaging Conveyor System Fast Facts
- Increases the productivity of kit packaging operation by counting, collating, and packaging up to 35 bags per minute
- Efficient and accurate system operation provided by AutoTouch Control Screens and DeviceNet communications technology
- Flexible configurations create multiple kit packs of varying quantities
- Integrates with Autobag Bagging Machines, Accu-Count Counters, and AutoLabel Inline Imprinters for a fully automatic counting, kitting, and packaging system
- Small Parts Kit Packs
- Multiple Parts Kits
- Electrical & Electronic Parts
- Hardware & DIY
- Fasteners & Connectors
- Hobby & Craft Pieces
Weight: Approximately 400 lbs. (181 kg) (standard)
Electrical: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 600 Watts
Length: 10 ft. standard with optional add-on sections in 3-ft. increments for a maximum of 40 ft. (Longer lengths available by special order)
Buckets: 6 in. wide x 4 in. deep (15.2 cm x 10.2 cm) of high-impact, extremely durable, sound-dampening Lexan