The Autobag Maximizer infeed conveyor can convey and count hand-placed items at speeds up to 50 batches per minute. This continuous motion conveyor has been designed to be simple to use, dependable, and operationally flexible to double the productivity of hand load applications.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag 500 bagging system, an operator retrieves products from the load tray and places them into the Maximizer conveyor flights. The conveyor then delivers the product to the detection eye and accumulating funnel. Once the pre-set count is reached, the product is dropped into a pre-opened bag, sealed, and detached, while another bag is presented for loading. This continuous conveying and counting motion speeds productivity in most hand-load applications.
Utilizing the latest technology, the Autobag Maximizer can detect and count products from .25″ to 5.5″ in length and up to 3″ in width.
Autobag Maximizer Fast Facts
- Flighted conveyor belt ensures part separation while accurately and efficiently moving product to detection eye
- Simple interface panel houses control for setting single count or multi-batch, as well as continuous and intermittent indexing
- AutoTouch Control Screen from the Autobag 500 bagger with decentralized mounting to Maximizer for easy operator access
- Reduces labor cost while doubling packaging throughput, providing higher packaging productivity with fewer operators
- Can be integrated with simple robotics for even faster packaging
- An ideal system for hand-load kit packages and sub-assemblies, giving the operator the time and control of the system speed rates
- Electronic Eye Counter and Accumulator signals bagger to cycle only when Maximizer flight contains product, preventing bag waste
- Aerospace & Defense
- Hardware & Fasteners
- Hobby & Craft
- Personal Products
Weight: 200 lbs. (91 kg)
Electrical: 110/220 VAC; 50/60 Hz
Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Length: 55″ (140 cm)
- Width: 90″ (2229 cm)
- Height: 29.5 – 41.5″ (75 – 105.4 cm)
Max Belt Flight Load: 50 lbs. (23 kg)