The AutoLabel 600 thermal transfer printer enables inline printing of graphics, text, and barcodes directly on a wide Autobag bag, eliminating the need for a separate labeling operation.
This printer supports both linear and 2D barcodes in a wide variety of symbology for maximum flexibility in product identification, tracking, and compliance labeling. Resident and downloadable fonts are ideal for lot or date codes and other human-readable product information; while high-resolution graphics printing allows visual verification and branding on the package, as well. The AutoLabel 600 prints labels up to 4″ wide x 20″ long. Print registration is guaranteed within 1/16″ and Target Registration Control enables precision adjustments while the printer is running.
The tilting printhead makes changeover and printhead maintenance easy. A Ribbon Saver feature minimizes empty space between labels, eliminating waste. System-matched AutoLabel Thermal Transfer Ribbon resists scratching, smearing, and flaking for durable, crisp, high-quality labels. These thermal transfer ribbons extend printhead life and are specially made for use on poly bags.
The AutoLabel 600 uses AutoLabel Designer Label Creation Software, which makes it easy to design and manage custom labels. Enhanced database connectivity enables networked label storage, sharing, and printing.
When paired with the Autobag 600 wide bagging system for large bag packaging, a complete Print-n-Pack system is achieved.
AutoLabel 600 Wide Thermal Transfer Printer Fast Facts
- Tilting printhead simplifies maintenance
- Prints high-resolution graphics, text, and barcodes directly on the bag
- Makes precise location adjustments while the printer is running
- USB, ethernet, serial, and parallel port connectivity makes networking easy
- Fully integrated packaging is achieved by combining the AutoLabel 600 printer with the Autobag 600 bagger, along with Autobag or third-party scales, counters, or conveyors
- Multiple printhead resolutions available: 203 dpi, 300 dpi, and 406 dpi, each capable of printing at speeds up to 8” per second
- Supports over 40 bar codes, including 2D barcodes and True-type fonts
- AutoLabel thermal transfer ribbons ensure the highest print quality on Autobag bags and extend printhead life
- Optional Additions: AutoLabel Designer label creation software, printhead alignment tool, and spare parts kit
- Bag Sizes: W 4 to 16 in. L 5 to 26 in (36 in. L unsupported)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Apparel & Accessory Packaging
- Hardware & Fasteners
- Hobby & Craft
- Household Products
- Personal Products
- Pet Products
Weight: 510 lbs. with Autobag 600; 60 lbs. alone
Electrical: Universal Input: 110V to 240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 1200 Watts (VA) max
Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Length: 69.5″ (with Autobag 600)
- Width: 41.6″ (Adjustable, with Autobag 600)
- Height: 37.1″ – 47.1″ (with Autobag 600)
Label Size: Up to 4″ wide; up to 20″ long