The Little David CF-25 case former is an industrial-grade, high-performance carton erector designed to form and bottom-seal corrugated cases at speeds up to 15 cases per minute.
Small Footprint: Patented case flow technology allows the Little David CF-25 to maintain its versatility without compromising your floor space.
Reliable Case Transfer: Improved case transfer system features upgraded vacuum system and (3) vacuum cups.
Chain and Lug Drive: The chain and lug drive system ensure a square case is formed and eliminates box stalling and slipping.
Quick/Easy Changeover: Load-on-the-fly/easy load hopper ensures case loading and changeover are simple and efficient.
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Patented case flow process enables small footprint
- 2-minute case size changeover; requires no tools
- The chain and lug drive system ensures the case is square during sealing and eliminates slipping and stalling seen in side-belt machines
- Interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150 case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps
Power Requirements: 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
Air: 14 SCFM @ 85 psi
- Standard: Up to 10 cases per minute.
- High Speed Option: Up to 15 cases per minute, depending on case size and corrugated quality.
Closure Material: Pressure Sensitive Tape
Weight: 1100 lbs. (258 kg.), uncrated
- Length: 6” – 16”
- Width: 6” – 14”
- Height: 4” – 12”