The Little David CF-50G Gluer case former is a fully automatic, industrial-grade, high-performance machine that can form up to 15 cases per minute. It is designed to form, fold, and bottom seal various corrugated cases from double walls to recycled materials utilizing hot-melt adhesive.
With its heavy-duty steel construction, the Little David CF-50G is designed to endure the most rigorous industrial environments. Patent-pending technology mechanically squares boxes inside belts. Box maintains squareness due to typical shaft-driven belt speeds. The CF-50G requires minimal operator training, decreasing your operating costs, while improved tool-less changeover features make it easier than ever to switch from one box size to another.
- Nordson Pro-Liberty Hot Melt on-demand technology and automatic fill system
- Chain drive system
- Mechanically squares boxes inside belts
- Processes up to 15 cpm
- Allen Bradley 850 PLC
- HMI display
- Quick changeover
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Fully guarded interlocking safety gates
Power Requirements: CF-50G: 115 VAC, 60 HZ, single phase (Glue unit: 230 VAC, 60 HZ three phase, 17 amps)
Production Rate: CF-50G: up to 15 cases per minute, depending on case size and corrugated quality.
- Length: 7” to 24” (177mm to 610mm)
- Width: 6” to 16” (152mm to 406mm)
- Height: 4” to 20” (102mm to 508mm); *7” high case minimum on HSC style
Weight: 2,350 lbs (1066 kg), uncrated.
Closure Material: Nordson Pro Liberty Hot Melt