The economical, semi-automatic Little David CF-5AF case former has an ergonomic design, accommodates a wide range of boxes, is approximately 40% less than our CF-5 case former, and requires no adjustment as you change case sizes.
Once the box is formed, it is held to allow the operator to pack the product into the case. The full case can then be pushed into virtually any case sealer for top and bottom sealing.
Pair the Little David CF-5AF with our LDX-RTB random case sealer as an ideal form, pack, and seal solution for goods-to-person order fulfillment or frequent box changeover application.
- Heavy-duty construction
- It can be operated on either side
- Pneumatically controlled sequence
- Attaches to any Little David Case Sealer
- NEMA 4
- Minimal air requirements
- Plug-in operation
Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 60Hz, single phase, 1 Amp (Note: Other voltages available.)
Air: SCFM @ 80 psi
Production Rate: Up to 9 cases per minute, depending on operator dexterity
- Length: 6″ – 26″ (152.4mm – 711.2mm)
- Width: 6″ – 22″ (101.6mm – 558.8mm)
- Height: 3″ – infinite (76.2mm – infinite)