The Little David LD-16A case sealer is ideal for applications that require 24 hours/365 days per year reliability. This heavy-duty, fully automatic top and bottom case sealer was engineered for applications involving large runs of boxes.
Box adjustments can be made in less than one minute. The plug-in operation and minimal operator training make this compact, 77″ length sealer an assembly line workhorse.
- Year Motor
- 2 Years Gear Reducer
- 3 Years Cartridge
- Able to tape boxes in a variety of sizes
- Available as 2″ or 3″ wide tape
- Minimal operator training required
- Sealed drive system
- CaseLocker ST tape cartridge needs no lubrication
Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase, 10 Amps (Note: Other voltages available. Contact Loveshaw for details.)
Air Requirements: 4 SCFM @ 70 psi; Outside Diameter: 11-7/8″ (301.6mm)
Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive; 80 per minute (24.4 m/min.); Proposed production speed of approximately 43 containers per minute based on an 8″ long box and approximately 20 containers per minute based on a 24″ long box.
- LD-16A: 650 lbs (295 kg) uncrated
- LD-16B: 850 lbs (386 kg) uncrated
- Length: 8″ min – 24″ max
- Width: 4.5″ min – 20″ max
- Height: 4.5″ min – 20″ max