The Little David LD-7 case sealer is an economical solution for businesses requiring a top and bottom case taper. This system is built to handle large runs of uniform cases or those applications that require infrequent case size changes with a small footprint.
Ideal for those seeking an alternative to expensive labor costs. The Little David LD-7 also replaces the tedious task of hand taping cases and the use of unsafe machinery. This model requires very low maintenance and operates with single hand tightening adjustments.
This versatile machine has options available to allow for customization.
- 1 Year all components
- 2 Years Gear Reducer
- 3 Years Cartridge
- Tapes cases from 4-1/2″ (114mm) to 24″ (610mm)
- Portable compact design
- Plug-in operation
- Requires minimal operator training
- Sealed drive system
- CaseLocker ST tape cartridge requires no lubrication
- Single mast design allows clear access
- The knife guard system of the CaseLocker ST tape cartridge allows the blade to be exposed only when the rollers are depressed
Power Requirements: 115 – 220 Volts, 60 cycle, single phase (Note: Other voltages available)
Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive: 80′ per minute (24.4 m/min.) (production rate depends on box size and operator dexterity)
Weight: 5 lbs (89 kg) uncrated
Closure Material: Pressure sensitive tape
- Length: 4-1/2″(114mm) – Infinite
- Width: 4-1/2″ (114mm) – 21″ (508mm)
- Height: 4-1/2″ (114 mm) – 24″ (610 mm)