The Little David LD-X case sealer combines versatility and ease-of-maintenance to maximize operational efficiency. The highlight of the LD-X is the patent-pending quick-release drive belts which allow the belts to be changed, without tools, in a matter of seconds.
The Little David LD-X can be converted to handle both 2″ and 3″ tape and can be converted to run mirror images in the field. These features give users the versatility they require to move the sealer from line to line regardless of product flow direction or necessary tape size. Interlocking side rails and a counterbalanced head adjustment ensure that changeover is always quick and easy.
Heavy-duty tubular steel construction provides the long-lasting performance users demand.
- Patent-pending quick-release drive belts allow belts to be changes in less than 3 minutes
- Easy access motor mounts allow for fast changeover
- The simplified set-up makes it easy to get from pallet to production in less than 10 minutes
- Mirror image changeover in the field allows any product flow direction without costly custom modifications
- 2” to 3” tape conversion in the field
Power Requirements: 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase (Note: Other voltages available. Contact Loveshaw for details)
Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive; 80’ per minute (24.4 m/min.) (production rate depends on box size and operator dexterity)
Weight: 269 lbs. uncrated
Closure Material: Pressure sensitive tape
- Length: 4-1/2” – infinite
- Width: 5-1/2” – 28”
- Height: 4-1/2” – 24”