The semi-automatic Little David SP-304 case sealer is the complete ‘end of line’ solution and is a beautifully engineered pack station with packing anvil.
The Little David SP-304 improves end of line speed and efficiency. A typical case sealer is around 25% more effective than hand sealing, while the SP-304 improves that to around 40% by removing the need to fold 6 of the 8 flaps. No air or pneumatics are used, keeping the machine safe, simple, and portable. Simple adjustments add to the machine’s appeal.
This extended side belt-driven, semi-automatic case sealer operates by propelling cartons through a folding section, then folds all major flaps and one upper flap. Repetitive motion is reduced, and productivity is increased with this innovative design.
- 2 Year Gear Motor Warranty
- 2 Year Gear Reducer Warranty
- 3 Year Cartridge Warranty
- Tapes cases from 4-1/2″ (114mm) to 24″ (610mm) in height
- Plug-in operation
- Minimal operator training required
- Sealed drive system
- CaseLocker ST tape cartridge requires no lubrication and alleviates twisting motion known to cause carpal tunnel syndrome
- Self-centering belts
- Patented single mast design allows clear access
- Knife guard system of the CaseLocker ST tape cartridge prevents the blades from being exposed except for when the rollers have been depressed
Power Requirements: 110 VAC, single phase, 60 cycle, 8.0 Amps
Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive: 72′ per minute (18.3 m/min.) (production rate depends on box size & operator dexterity)
Weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Length: 6″ – 24″
- Width: 4-1/2″ – 20″
- Height: 4-1/2″ – 24″
- Certain length x width x height combinations may not process due to unstable conveying conditions