The Packaging Aids FW 350TC flow wrapper is a horizontal machine that’s ideal for suppliers of products that must be packaged individually. This may include candies and confections, bakery, electronics, hardware, and medical products.
This entry-level machine is a high-performance packaging system with a small footprint (7 square feet). It’s small enough to fit on a tabletop! The Packaging Aids FW 350TC flow wrapper is the perfect choice for new applications or for increasing your capacity due to its fast set-up, changeover flexibility, and ease of use.
A product is fed into the flow wrapper either manually or automatically. This versatile machine can achieve speeds of up to 60 packages/minute in a single jaw configuration or 100 packages/minute with a twin jaw. Settings can be easily changed to accommodate various package sizes—up to 9 ¾” long, 2 ¼” high, and 4 ½” wide.
The integrated product conveyor indexes items forward and encloses them into a formed tube of film. This web of material is then sealed using a “fin seal”. The enfolded product is then further indexed to be end sealed and cut off in a continuous process. The result is a neatly wrapped finished product.
The optional machine stand positions the machine at an ergonomic loading height for operators. Installed swivel casters allow for easily relocating the machine around your facility.
- For use with unprinted or random repeat printed film
- Stainless steel frame and product contact areas
- User-friendly control panel
- Dual fin seal wheels
- End seal jaw height adjustment for various product heights
- Easy bag length adjustment
- Quick centering for film roll holder
- Includes a 2-year limited warranty
- Hot stamp printer for date & lot coding
- Gas flush for modified atmosphere packaging, extending product shelf-life
- Extended feeding conveyor (adds 20″ in length)
- Delicate product conveyor
- Straight cut end seal knife with tear notch
- End seal with round hang hole
- Water cool ready transfer plates (for ice cream bars)
- Water chiller (for water cool transfer plates)
- Machine stands with casters
Speed: up to 60 packages/min
Bag Length: 3″ to 9″
Max Product Height: 2″
Max Product Width: 4″
Infeed Conveyor Length: 36″
Max film size: 13.75″ wide x 12.5″ OD
Machine Dimensions: Length: 53″; Width: 31.5″; Height: 35.5″
Machine Footprint: Length: 40″; Width: 25″
Electrical: 220V, 1-ph, 15A