The Little David CF-25 SB case former is a fully automatic, industrial-grade uniform system designed to form and bottom seal corrugated boxes at speeds up to 15 cases per minute. With a minimum case width of 3.5”, this narrow box erector was developed in response to needs from the co-packer, electronics, personal care, and pharmaceutical markets.
An Allen-Bradley Micro 820 PLC features Ethernet connectivity, sensor functionality, jam detection, and a photo eye to detect the box back up in the case sealer. An Eaton HMI provides machine diagnostics and warnings, an Ethernet Port, case setup instructions, storing up to 10 case size set-up parameters, and offering dual languages.
Small Footprint: Patented case flow technology allows the Little David CF-25 SB to maintain its versatility without compromising your floor space.
Reliable Case Transfer: Boxes are mechanically squared at the side belt entrance. Box maintains squareness due to typical shaft-driven belt speeds.
Quick/Easy Changeover: Load-on-the-fly/easy load hopper ensures case loading and changeover are simple and efficient.
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Patented case flow process enables small footprint
- Simple and efficient case size changeover; requires no tools
- Boxes are mechanically squared at the side belt entrance
- Box maintains squareness due to typical shaft-driven belt speeds
- Magnetic interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150 case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps
Power Requirements: 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
Air: 14 SCFM @ 85 psi
Production Speed: Standard: 12-15 cases per minute.
Closure Material: Pressure Sensitive Tape
Weight: 1,250 lbs. (567 kg.), uncrated
- Length: 6” – 16”
- Width: 3 1/2” – 14”
- Height: 4” – 12”