The Autobag Accu-Count 200 vibratory bowl feed and count system are engineered with state-of-the-art technology for high-accuracy counting productivity, capable of counting and batching at speeds up to 2,500 packages per hour.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag 500 bagging system, a bulk supply of a product is driven to a single flow that is automatically counted and batched to a pre-set quantity. The product’s individual batch is then funneled to a pre-opened bag, sealed and dispensed, while another bag is presented for loading.
Utilizing the latest technology, the Accu-Count 200 can detect products from .125″ in diameter, .125″ to 2.5″ in length, and up to 2″ wide. This system is available with multiple bowl configurations, allowing the flexibility to run different part variations.
An on-board control system enables simple, fast, and reliable integration of the Accu-Count to Autobag Baggers and Kit-Veyor Systems. Technology advancements include comprehensive system diagnostics from the bagger’s AutoTouch Control Screen and automatic sequencing in Kit-Veyor kit packaging operations.
Using system-matched Autobag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll, the Accu-Count 200 offers a fast and effective Count-n-Pack solution.
Autobag Accu-Count 200 Counter Infeed Fast Facts
- Optional 2 cubic foot bulk supply hopper integrated with product level sensor to feed product into the bowl on demand
- Part Orientation Funnels provide enhanced control of the part as it falls from the bowl through the detection eye
- AutoTouch™ Control Screen from the Autobag 500 bagger with decentralized mounting to Maximizer for easy operator access
- Analyzes and assigns a value to each part. Any part below value, like dirt or part fragments, is identified as scrap and not counted
- Available in top or sideload configurations, and comes standard with a 24″ polyurethane-coated cast aluminum bowl
- Part Overcount Discharge re-directs parts into an isolated bin after the final count is reached, providing high-accuracy counting
- Aerospace & Defense
- Hardware & Fasteners
- Hobby & Craft
- Personal Products
Weight: 575 lbs. (261 kg)
Electrical: 110/220 VAC; 50/60 Hz
Air Supply: .5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air (5.5 CFM required with bagger)
- Length: 65″ (165 cm)
- Width: 43″ (109 cm)
- Height: 60″ – 79″ (152 – 201 cm)