The ARPAC Pac-Series heavy-duty conveyorized automatic turntable stretch wrapping system provides superior performance around-the-clock. Ideal for high-speed conveyorized production lines, this inline system indexes pallet loads automatically into and out of the wrap zone and discharges loads without operator assistance.
At the end of the wrap cycle, the wipe arm aligns the film with the clamp arm. Once the clamp arm captures the film, the hot wire cuts the film, and the wipe arm makes a secondary motion, wiping the film onto the load to prevent film tails from unraveling.
Rugged power roller conveyors are used for passing loads through the Pac-Series wrap zone. These conveyors are driven by ANSI chains and are guarded with heavy gauge formed sheet metal.
The Pac-Series can be manufactured with several performance enhancements. The Roping device is used as a replacement for belly straps and stabilizes the load, and a Top Sheet Dispenser covers the top of the pallet with film for additional product protection from moisture.
The Pac-Series is part of a robust line of stretch wrapping equipment designed to maximize stretch film usage while ensuring the very best load unitization. All equipment is constructed with heavy-duty reinforced structural steel with a non-corrosive baked-on powder coat finish to guarantee years of reliable wrapping.
The Pac-Series is manufactured in the USA.
- Heavy-duty reinforced structural steel construction for around-the-clock operation
- Powder coat finish that provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Allen-Bradley HMI for machine parameter settings, manual operations, and fault diagnostics messages
- Electronically controlled film tension adjustment
- Top over-wrap control
- Adjustable top and bottom wrap counters (0-7)
- Turntable drive: 3/4 HP VAC motor with ANSI 60 chain
- Heavy-duty conveyors with 2.5″ rollers, 11-gauge wall spaced at 3.75″ pitch driven by “loop to loop” ANSI chain
- Driven turntable transition rollers for more positive pallet handling
- Unique 36″ diameter precision steel ring turntable support for stable load entry and exit
- Manual conveyor controls
- The mechanical lock holds the turntable in position during product transfer
- 72″ safety fencing with interlocking access door
- Automatic film clamp and cut device
- Photoelectronic load height sensor that detects most dark colored loads
- Variable carriage speed (0-21FPM)
- EZ-LOAD FILM-SAVR Powered Pre-Stretch: up to 300% with the minimum neck down
- Film delivery system: 1/2 HP, 90 VAC motor
- Proximity switch dancer bar control for more reliable film feed speed control and corner compensation
- Dual chain carriage lift system
- Anti-static rollers, lifetime guarantee
- Corner compensation
- UL approved components
- Remote NEMA 12 electrical enclosure
Speed: Variable carriage speed (0-21FPM)
Electrical: 220V, 3Ph, 60Hz, 20A
Air: 80 psi, 3 SCFM